Spotify | Atlanta, GA
Posted here July 9
We are looking for an outstanding Ad Sales Account Director to join our team in Atlanta. We’re looking for someone with a proven record of revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for online media and innovation. We want someone who loves our product and knows how to sell creative solutions for clients and partners. You should be confident without ever being arrogant and you work hard, but know how to have fun. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Sell display advertising (video, mobile, programmatic), audio formats, and other ad space in order to grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, creative agencies, and clients directly
- Work across multiple agency departments, i.e. radio, digital, branded content and innovation teams, to deliver successful campaigns
- Coordinate with the communications planning team and strategic planners, account directors, and buyers to create successful ad campaigns
- Partner with internal marketing, brand partnerships, and label relations teams to maximize revenue for Spotify and our partners
- Focus on brand sell, educating and inspiring our clients to use Spotify to enhance their business
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals
- Attend weekly and monthly sales meetings as required
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador
- Manage activity using salesforce.com
- Work from our office in Atlanta and covering the Washington DC Metro area
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 6+ years of experience in a media agency/online sales role
- You have knowledge of online and offline media and have the ability to be creative with audio and digital client solutions
- You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to present effectively and close the deal
- You have the ability to build a pipeline and proven track record of exceeding goals
- You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- You have a deep understanding of digital ecosystem
- You are a team player, smart, adapt well with change and have a positive attitude
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...