ASCAP | New York, NY
Posted here March 12
We're looking for someone to join us at ASCAP as an Administrative Assistant. You'll be a critical team member responsible for administrative support of ASCAP's Strategy & Development group. You'll gain valuable experience working with teams in a variety of areas, including Administrative Services, Strategy & Business Development, Business Intelligence, and Digital Products.
- Provide administrative support to the Strategy and Development team.
- Interact and correspond with all levels within the organization and external organizations including senior management
- Prepare and revise written documents and correspondence as needed.
- Provide calendar support
- Coordinate travel arrangements, car rentals, and create itineraries and travel packets.
- Create expense reimbursement forms and track various business expenses.
- Coordinate onsite and offsite meetings.
- Liaise with outside vendors as necessary.
- Create and/or maintain accurate files.
- Assist with events planning and workshops as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience; media/music industry experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work responsibilities
- Ability to take direction and follow through on tasks with the highest level of detail
- Ability to work productively while unsupervised when supervisors are out of the office
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and handle shifting priorities/deadlines with grace and a positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment with others
- Reliable and punctual
- Trustworthy with the highest personal code of ethics and integrity
- Flexible to work overtime and/or shifting hours as needed
- High level of proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog