Administrative Assistant, Corporate Communications
Warner Music Group | New York, NY
Posted here September 10
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Cordless, East West, Elektra, Nonesuch, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Rykodisc, Sire, Warner Bros. and Word, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
A Little Bit About Our Team
Warner Music Group’s Communications and Marketing team is responsible for the company’s internal and external brand and reputation. We manage press inquiries, write announcements, prep executives for speeches, manage the company’s social media accounts, host events, create advertising, and much more. We are a small but mighty team who shares a passion for music and the artists and songwriters we support.
We are seeking a detail-oriented music enthusiast to join the team as an administrative assistant.
Candidates should be ambitious and goal-oriented. In this role you will be expected to monitor press coverage, participate in marketing brainstorm sessions, answer phones, and schedule meetings. Excellent writing skills, knowledge of social media, and administrative experience are desired.
The successful candidate will report into the VP, Communications & Marketing.
You’ll Get To
- Monitor press coverage both online and via social media
- Fact check press releases and memos
- Brainstorm ideas for: internal newsletter content, trade advertisement copy, and social media posts
- Field phone calls for several senior leaders of the Communications & Marketing team
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and book conference rooms
- Organize department drive and files
- Process expenses and bills
- Other administrative duties
You’ll Be The Fit For This Role If
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Adept at social media
- 1-3 years of prior experience in an administrative role
- Bachelor’s Degree
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...