Administrative Assistant, Film & TV
Universal Music Group | Nashville, TN
Posted here August 13
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Polygram Entertainment is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Vice President of Scripted Film and Television. Polygram, the film and television division of Universal Music Group, develops and produces documentaries, scripted features, and scripted and unscripted television built around the iconic labels, catalogues, music, and musicians of Universal Music Group.
- Manages supervisor’s calendar and schedules appointments
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
- Organizes incoming and outgoing submissions
- Maintains competitive grids and talent lists
- Creates and maintains pitch decks and presentations
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Reads submissions and project drafts and writes coverage and notes
- Researches creative areas of interest as assigned
- Orders office supplies, makes restaurant reservations, books travel, and handles expenses
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business areas
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet deadlines
- Personable, proactive and resourceful
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Interest in scripted film and television and passion for music and pop culture
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...