Live Nation | Beverly Hills, CA
Posted here February 19
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
You are a highly organized individual with dynamic interpersonal skills who will assist in booking acts and marketing concerts and managing relationships in the live concert industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interface with agents and venues to verify availabilities and build a calendar of events
- Manage internal documentation using internal booking systems, calendars and ticketing schedules.
- Assist in administration for booking amphitheaters, arenas, and theaters.
- Provide general administrative support and perform diversified administrative duties; prioritize, and manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Make travel arrangements and handle expenses.
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment and remain organized, with attention to detail.
Skills & Qualities Desired
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook (including group scheduling) and of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to navigate the internet as a communication and research tool
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic with a high sense of responsibility in an ever changing environment
- Must be able to handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment
- Ability to work independently and within a team to juggle multiple prioritized tasks
Education & Knowledge Desired
- BA/BS, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an assistant
- Experience in the music industry preferred
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog