Administrative Assistant, Marketing & Commercial Business, US
Sony Music | New York, NY
Posted here June 11
Administrative Assistant, Marketing & Commercial Business, US supports provide general administrative support including, but not limited to, calendar maintenance, answering phones, booking travel, contact maintenance and filing expense reports. Additional responsibilities include account reporting and partner coordination, special/ad-hoc projects as well as coordination across internal teams.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Administrative / Coordinator Tasks
- Provide general administrative support including, but not limited to, calendar maintenance, answering phones, booking travel, contact maintenance and filing expense reports
- Work closely with executives and assistants from all Sony Music labels
- Coordinate, maintain, and update account/distribution mailing lists
- Compile, generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly partner sales figures and designated reports for the department and labels
- Act as liaison between executive and a wide array of internal and external contacts
- Coordinate sales calls and meetings with partners
- All logistics for meeting including catering, audio/visual, video conference, etc.
- Process invoices and coordinate with finance to get PO#s created and invoices submitted/paid
- Keep up to date on market trends, new and emerging platforms and industry shifts
- Ad hoc projects that require compilation of information across multiple digital platforms and labels
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...