Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
Beats 1 / Apple Music | Culver City, CA
Posted here May 14
Beats 1 and Apple Music are seeking a dynamic individual to provide administrative support. The temporary assistant will be a collaborative member with a friendly work style. You will be especially well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative.
Please note, this is a temporary position.
As the assistant, you will effectively carry out the operational and administrative tasks associated with this position while maintaining the highest level of personal and professional standards and conduct. Discretion and the ability to interact with all levels of staff, as well as clients is critical.
You will drive communication over Apple Music’s cross functional teams including music, production, legal, design, editorial and finance teams. This role will specifically align with the Beats 1 team and will assist in prioritizing team needs in order to operate a 24-hour radio station.
Bachelors degree in a related field preferred.
- Mac proficient
- Skilled in Excel and Keynote
- Experience coordinating travel plans and calendar management
- Possesses a “can-do” attitude for all situations
- Event planning & group meeting arrangements
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent Interpersonal, Customer Service And Organizational Skills Required
- Able to prioritize in a high-energy environment and work independently, as needed
- Social media savvy and knowledgable of key trends affecting the music industry and new technologies (digital music, mobile, digital TV, etc.)
- Strong organizational and project management skills; prompt with replies in a quickly moving environment
- Organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls
- Proficient in completing expense reports
- A real passion for discovering new music across a variety of genres
- Proven marketing acumen with an interest in music marketing
- Dedicated; striving to go above and beyond what is required for the role. Ability to handle multiple tasks well and actively tackle challenges.
- Innovative; continuously seeking to improve and redefine the approach needed to grow business while perfectly delivering on all priority projects
- Serve as the point person and able to connected and support all level of team members in LA, NYC and London
- 3 to 5 years music or entertainment experience is a plus.
View full listing here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...