Administrator, Content Registration
SESAC | Nashville, TN
Posted here January 8
SESAC is looking for an Administrator, Content Registration that has excellent attention to detail and a desire to help ensure accuracy of the works registration database by processing content and helping maintain the SESAC works portfolio.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Register works registrations via online submission, Common Works Registration, and cue sheets.
- Assist in providing customer service and problem resolution to affiliates regarding the works registration process.
- Assist in the ingestion of audio and other related content.
- Review work registrations to ensure basic rights data is received and pre-validated for distribution.
- Use Tunesat and/or other tracking technologies to identify and qualify library and popular repertoire for registration.
- Perform maintenance on the SESAC repertoire as necessary.
- Process catalog transfers.
What Makes You Qualified:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in AS400 Query and Microsoft Office, including Excel and Access
- Competency in Oracle EBS and related systems
- Knowledge of copyright and music publishing
- Strong data entry skills
- Good math, analytic, and organizational skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with the SESAC repertoire, affiliate roster is helpful but not required
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...