Artist Marketing Coordinator
Fender | Nashville, TN
Posted here December 4
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (“FMIC”) is located in Hollywood, CA. Our brand mission is to accompany each player at every stage with products and brand experiences that fuel the pursuit of musical expression. Within Fender Global Marketing we are building a global community of active players, artists & influencers across all of our core physical and digital products and channels.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument, it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
The Showroom Coordinator is a driven and passionate individual who knows the Fender brand in and out and can support all showroom daily activities including scheduling, events and marketing needs.
About the Job
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions
- Track and manage all inventory
- Manage appointment scheduling
- Prepare and process shipping and receiving, gear delivery and returns
- Coordinate and support events internal and external
- Assist Artist Relations Managers with artist support including order entry in Workfront and deliver marketing needs effectively
- Assist in any technical support needed on site for products-guitar and bass set ups
View full listing here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.