Assistant, Digital Talent & Packaging
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) | Los Angeles, CA
Posted here March 19
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and consulting services to corporate clients.
In the rapidly expanding digital space, there are FOUR main areas of focus for this department:
- Talent representation: sign talent that have a built-in online audience on platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and make talent deals with brand partnerships on their behalf
- Packaging: Selling original IP, properties and projects to the multitude of digital / mobile buyers across the marketplace like Verizon, YouTube, Google and Facebook
- Brands: building relationships with brands for talent deals and for digital/mobile content
- Innovation: we often advise our traditional clients in their digital capacity: helping them build their digital studios, packaging and selling digital IP and connecting them to production companies.
The Role and Responsibilities
The Assistant, Digital Talent & Packaging, will support an Agent in CAA’s Digital Talent and Packaging department which connects clients with digital distribution platforms and advertisers to create original content and strategic, multi-platform partnerships. The ideal candidate should be a master of all things administratively related, a polished communicator, and able to interface directly with clients while remaining poised during all encounters (in-person, phone, email, etc.). The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task under pressure. Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, travel booking/coordinating, special projects and personal assistance as needed. A successful assistant would be someone who can be given limited amounts of information and can respond accordingly. The ability to work unexpected frequent overtime is required.
- At least 1 year of administrative assistant experience include answering phones, heavy meeting and schedule coordination, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, and travel coordination.
- Candidate must be able to think strategically through brand identities and creative conceptualization.
- Tenacious. Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
- Curious. Must have an aptitude of curiosity when it comes to the digital landscape; eager to understand emerging technology as it relates to storytelling and content.
- Anticipatory. Able to think strategically and creatively. Positive, forward-thinking, can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality. Polished written and verbal communication is a must to be successful in this role.
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...