Assistant Director of Admissions
Dark Horse Institute | Franklin, TN
Posted here February 26
Responsible for the day to day operations of the Admissions Department, and to recruit qualified applicants for admission to Dark Horse Institute, SCHOOL OF AUDIO ENGINEERING AND MUSIC BUSINESS. Responsible for working with future students. Responsible for all phases of the Admissions process from marketing the program with students to qualifying them for enrollment. Resolves most complex enrollment questions and problems.
- Salary is based on experience.
- Assists and leads in the development, direction and coordination of the Admissions team activities in working with students
- Leads the Admissions team to ensure that policies and decisions are followed.
- Serves as a leader and mentor
- Ensures excellent customer service to students through application and enrollment process
- Leads, and mentors advisors ensuring high level of knowledge of academic programs and admission processes.
- Ensures advisors provide excellent customer service to students through the admission process
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Extensive outreach to inquiries thru extensive phone calls, email, and texting.
- Conduct presentations highlighting the features and benefits of programs.
- Schedule and conduct interviews, pursuing qualified candidates for enrollment
- Assist students in the application and relocation process
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout the admissions process
- Participate, help coordinate and HAVE FUN with campus activities including: Open houses, appreciation days, orientation, graduations, etc.
- Management experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter
- High School diploma is required
- TWO OR MORE YEARS IN COLLEGE ADMISSIONS OR RELATED EXPERIENCE.
- Possess a positive attitude and enjoy being a self-starter!
- Goal oriented and highly ethical
- Passion for music is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Admissions: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...