Assistant II, Music Touring
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) | Los Angeles, CA
Posted here May 21
The assistant will provide administrative support to a senior agent in our music touring department. The ideal candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
- Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects and personal assistance as needed.
- The ability to work unexpected, frequent overtime is required.
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College required.
- 1 year of professional administrative experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in the music industry or events is a plus.
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Must be solutions oriented.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...