Live Nation Entertainment | New York NY
Posted here August 6
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
One of Live Nation joint ventures is looking for a high caliber candidate for Assistant role — this person needs to be well-spoken, with strong verbal/written communication skills, and able to manage projects. Must be willing to handle both administrative responsibilities as well as more mundane tasks, such as meals and other basic administrative duties work.
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls.
- Must be able to run errands.
- Coordinate guests for internal and external meetings.
- Maintains reservations calendars for conference rooms and special projects.
- Accept, sort, file, and distribute all mail and packages.
- Place maintenance calls on equipment in need of repair.
- Place stationary orders.
- Maintains and updates subscriptions.
- Submits building service requests.
- Assist with event planning and registrations.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...