Assistant, Music Marketing
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) | Los Angeles, CA
Posted here July 23
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA is seeking an assistant for our Music Marketing department who is quick thinking, motivated and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks. The individual should be flexible, highly organized, and have the ability to multi-task. Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, special projects and personal assistance as needed. The ability to work unexpected overtime is required.
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings
- Maintenance of agents day-to-day calendar
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Preparation of Marketing Decks
- Conducting research
- Acting as the liaison between clients and agents
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Marketing, Communications or related fields of study preferred
- 1-2 years of marketing, entertainment or related fields preferred
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly dependable with strong ability to adapt to ever-changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Experience with contracts and creative research skills are a plus
- Comfortable interfacing with senior level management and clients
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...