Assistant to Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Universal Music Asia Pacific | Sydney, NSW
Posted here August 27
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant to support three of our Senior Executives across the Asia Pacific region. This is a fast-paced and varied role, where you will provide high level professional and personal assistance alongside office admin support. We are looking for someone who is self-driven with strong initiative, highly organised and willing to work outside of the typical 9-5. On offer in return is your chance to develop your admin and HR skills within a leading global company.
About the role:
- Provide confidential, high level diary management to three senior executives; scheduling internal and external meetings, phone and skype calls. Organise meeting rooms and arrange catering as required.
- Manage and connect local and international, incoming and outgoing conference calls according to time zones.
- Prepare and provide agendas and associated documentation for meetings.
- Support HR administrative tasks including employee onboarding.
- Co-ordinate domestic and international travel and accommodation.
- Prepare expense claims and reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc tasks and various projects across HR.
- Degree qualification and relevant work experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills with strong presentation preparation skills.
- A confident communicator with superior written skills.
- Ability to show initiative; highly organised and deadline driven.
- 100% attention to detail.
- Ability to manage internal stakeholder and external business partner relationships.
- Flexible to work outside of the 9 – 5 and willingness to take on additional tasks to your daily role.
- Confidential approach with strong commercial awareness.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...