Associate Director/Director of Business Development
United Entertainment Group | New York, NY
Posted here June 4
United Entertainment Group is hiring a Associate Director/Director of Business Development in their NYC office. This person will lead new business and must have solid experience in a new business role at an agency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage internal new business process and research new opportunities.
- Will work directly with senior leadership.
- Travel to pitches and conferences to represent the agency and seek new opportunities.
- Highly collaborative.
- Need to be in the know - culture entertainment/fashion/music/film. Self-starter.
- Existing brand relationships.
- RFP wizard - understands and is comfortable with the RFP process from beginning to close.
- 6+ years experience
If you would like to apply please send a resume to the recruiter Jessica and let her know Women in Music sent you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...