Time Inc. | New York, NY
Posted here February 5
Time Inc. Video seeks an Audio Mixer to join our New York operations team creating daily live and VOD content for Time Inc. properties. This person will work directly with the Time Inc. Studios Technical Director in support of various live and live to tape shows and pre-tapes at our New York facility.
- Test and prepare audio board and operations systems prior to shoot.
- Coordinate and prepare talent mics and mix-minus for studio and remote locations.
- Run audio board for several live and live-to-tape shows per day, including mixing multiple audio sources such as studio and remote host/guest microphones, music, and sound effects.
- Work under the direction of Directors and Technical Director to best facilitate the execution of each show’s vision and needs.
- Perform daily maintenance on broadcast equipment and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Mentor and grow audio assistants.
- Stay up to date on industry hardware and software.
- Experience: 3-6 years working as an audio board operator, mixer, or audio engineer for a digital, TV or social network. You excel in fast paced environments and live for production.
- Flexibility: You are a team player who is happy to go wherever you are needed.
- Preparedness: You have an extensive knowledge of digital audio boards and Dante systems, and will jump in to help troubleshoot or solve issues as they happen.
- Communication Skills: You have excellent verbal skills and are extremely detail-oriented.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...