Universal Music Group (Bravado) | Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
Posted here February 19
Do you have a crazy obsession for all things fashion? Have you wondered about the possibility of blending your love of music, creativity and fashion together? If kick-starting your career alongside talented designers and seasoned executives in the world’s no. 1 music merchandise company sounds appealing to you, please keep reading!
The superstar Brand Coordinator will support the Asia Pacific Bravado team in executing merchandise programs across our retail and Ecommerce partners!
WHERE is this amazing, one-of-a-kind opportunity based, you ask? Well, we don’t wanna brag, but our ridiculously awesome office is in the heart of Sydney and has million dollar Harbour views...
To sum the role up -
- Coordinate the end-to-end merchandise approval process for all licensed products. Collaborate and assist with the wider business on Asia Pacific guidelines.
- Champion sales/production reporting tools and creative intranet systems.
- Create genius fashion CADs for seasonal presentations and design POS materials.
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts, internal and external stakeholders. Leverage relationships to drive campaigns and revenue opportunities.
- Coordinate and implement special projects, retail campaigns and other collaborations.
- Monitor sales performance across all advertising, merchandise, and display materials.
- Manage Bravado showroom and gifting programs.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the team.
Here is what you need:
- You have qualifications in being great and 2-3 years of experience in fashion/retail. Your crazy obsession with music and fashion knows no bounds!
- You have an understanding of fashion, garment and production processes and experience in fashion retail/wholesale environment.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and outstanding organisation. Some may say you have OCD tendencies...
- You thrive off pressure and deadlines.
- You have proven customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
- You’re a Adobe Creative Suite super user and also a nerd for learning new systems.
- You get along with all kinds of different people, collaboration is key.
- You’re not looking for a typical 9-5 job!
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
The Group’s strength and legacy of music flows from a diverse family of music labels with rosters comprising some of the world’s most influential and legendary music artists; The Rolling Stones, Bob Marley, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Ariana Grande, Florence + The Machine, Lady Gaga and Selena Gomez – just to name a few!
Bravado is the industry leader in brand management of music and entertainment merchandise. Bravado is a full-service product and brand activation company with international experience and reach.
Bravado Australasia’s success and rapidly expanding brand footprint within the Australian, New Zealand and Asian markets are testament that music branded merchandise resonate with both the fan and the style conscious consumer. Bravado brands are distributed throughout major fashion retailers, music stores and e-retailers. Bravado represents the hottest A-list rock, iconic and music legend brands such as; The Rolling Stones, Kanye West,Migos, Nicki Minaj, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Guns N Roses and Run DMC.
Being a part of the Universal Music Group provides Bravado the scale, strength and marketing power of the world’s no. 1 music company.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...