TouchTones | New York, NY
Posted here June 4
This position is responsible for managing the overall account relationship including creative strategy, customer retention, customer satisfaction and revenue growth within an assigned account base. The Client Manager is accountable for developing and expanding their book of business within a high-touch, high-service luxury market, to ensure they enhance the customer’s brand strategies while increasing account revenue and margin. The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills, a solid track record of articulating and executing media and creative strategy with the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Ensure 100% account retention
- Act as a creative consultant properly utilizing internal resources to ensure clients receive the comprehensive value of the PlayNetwork services.
- Develop and update individual account strategies for accomplishment of relationship and revenue goals.
- Meet or exceed established goals of upselling accounts with PlayNetwork’s suite of media services.
- Position PlayNetwork as strategic partner with key decision-makers and influencers
- Identify and access requirements to serve client's domestic and international current and future needs.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the client relationship plan.
- Host regularly scheduled meetings with assigned client base to coordinate all aspects of client interaction, develop meeting agendas and leads meetings.
- Initiate regular communication with key corporate decision makers through a consultative sales process to maximize service and add value to the relationship.
- Successfully navigate cross departmentally with Creative Services, Engineered Systems, Customer Service, Operations and Finance to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze operational inefficiencies in relation to customer objectives to increase margin growth within account base.
- Support Sales team in securing new business including coordination of each new account into the Client Management group.
- Work in tandem with Creative Services, Project Managers, Customer Service and Design Engineers to provide scopes of work, proposals and deliverables for each project.
- Ensure that each internal department has a clear understanding of their role, client deliverables and timeframes.
- Uncover any hidden customer resistance and overcome any objection.
- Work with Finance, Billing and Collection teams to ensure that Accounts Receivable to not extend past 60-day mark
- Review PlayNetwork’s performance within the account to determine customer satisfaction and modify account services/support as needed to reflect business objectives.
- Provide an accurate forecast of activity and revenue for each account within CRM platform
- Maintain CRM account information including account history, annual revenue, key contacts, contract status and growth opportunity and retention strategy.
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide forecast and opportunity updates for individual accounts
- Manage the AR report for all accounts with +60 day balances
- Enhance personal development in areas of technical knowledge, sales skills, marketplace trends and competitive analysis
- Problem resolution
- Act in a collaborative manner with internal and external clients to drive the successful attainment of individual and team goals.
Sell Media Services to increase revenue Actual sales compared to quota
Expand Relationships Number of 3x3 relationships
P&L Management Budget compared to actual
Accurate Forecasting Forecasted revenue compared to actual
Efficient and effective travel Actual T&E compared to budget
Profitability Average gross margin attained
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working within a creative agency, entertainment media or music industry company that provides services to industry leading and/or exclusive brands.
- Minimum 3 years increasingly responsible experience in related Sales/Account Management position, preferably in Media or Advertising industries.
- Intermediate Technical: Computer and device skills necessary to develop sales presentations, portfolios, SalesForce, forecasting (Excel, Word, KeyNote, etc.)
- Advanced: Strong sales and negotiating skills.
- Proven sales record to exceed quota
- Overcoming rejection
- Time management & ability to multi-task
- Handling objections & adversity
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Asking tactical & strategic questions
- Active listening
- Organization & attention to detail
- Presentation skills
- Sales cycle management
- Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of media, sales/marketing strategies, new products, financial information.
- Responsible for maintaining and performing within individual P&L.
- Must be able to travel approx. 35-40% of the time
- Leads by example and exemplifies the company’s Core Values in actions and behaviors
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...