Content Review & Rights Administration Specialist
Tunecore | Brooklyn, NY
Posted here March 19
TuneCore is looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented Content Review & Rights Administration Specialist to join the team. As a Content Review & Rights Administration Specialist, you will review new releases for proper formatting and quality, and work to ensure that rights are properly administered for TuneCore content.
- Review TuneCore releases to make sure they adhere to specific content formatting and quality guidelines from distribution partners
- Communicate with customers, by email and phone, regarding formatting and copyright related issues
- Process all copyright infringement notifications and claims. Communicate with customers and claimants, by email and phone, regarding disputes
- Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of unsanctioned activity and report to management
- Maintain accurate documentation of all activity
- Fix reported formatting errors in store backend and report to management trends on what is being flagged
- Communicate with customers and claimants, by email and phone, regarding disputes
- Administer sound recording rights in YouTube Content ID system
- Provide reporting on customer and product issues
- Work with a team on special projects as needed
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists
- At least one year of experience working in an office and/or customer service in-person, via telephone, and/or via email
- BA/BS preferred
- Strong communications skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
- Understand the importance of good customer service, including in-person, via telephone and via email
- Can manage time effectively and prioritize workload
- The ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- An understanding of the online music industry, including familiarity with online music stores
- Extensive music knowledge and/or a willingness to keep up to date with current music trends (i.e. will study the charts every Monday morning).
- Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite
- General familiarity with copyright is a plus
- Zendesk experience a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please also submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration for this position.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...