Coordinator, Sales & Streaming
Universal Music Group | Nashville, TN
Posted here March 19
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG Nashville is looking for a dynamic team member to support sales/streaming team in day to day functions, provide timely and accurate reporting of weekly information, and support senior staff members with administrative needs.
UMG Nashville consists of Capitol Records Nashville, EMI Records Nashville, MCA Nashville and Mercury Nashville. Together their roster of artists reads like a who’s who of Music Row stars, including Alan Jackson, Chris Stapleton, Darius Rucker, Dierks Bentley, George Strait, Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt, Shania Twain and Vince Gill.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Marketing Support for Sales and Streaming Departments
- Compile reports from Soundscan, Buzzangle and other relevant industry sources for internal and external use weekly and as needed.
- Maintain artist and brand profiles across accounts – images, bios updates, etc.
- Compile artist/release strategy information for weekly sales meetings.
- Facilitate sales/streaming commercial processes and internal/external updates.
- Design and create visual marketing resources as needed.
- Manage all sales links for artist projects.
- Build all and manage all shortened links for distribution across the company.
- Additional duties as assigned
Administrative Support for COO / VP, Marketing - Digital Accounts, New Media / VP, Commercial Development
- Coordinate meetings, correspondences, calendars and schedules internally and externally – meeting set-up w/ accounts, central services, legal etc.
- Process department invoices and related expenses as the main liaison with accounts payable.
- Coordinate and book travel for supervisors.
- Compile supervisors’ expense reports on a timely basis.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Possess strong attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint or comparable design sweet
- Ability to edit and manipulate audio files - video editing/manipulation a plus
- Experience with Soundscan/Music Connect and Buzzangle a plus
- Ability to work under high pressure and speed and is flexible and able to multi-task
- Ability to keep information highly confidential
- Quick learner who is able and excited to jump into and master new platforms, systems and software
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience in a music entertainment environment preferred
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...