Warner Music Group | Nashville, TN
Posted here January 8
As a Coordinator in our Streaming department, this role is focused on maximizing digital streaming objectives by effectively executing and reporting on Warner Music Nashville’s (WMN) internal marketing, playlisting and revenue-generating streaming strategy for our artists, new releases, catalog and distributed label partners across all audio and video streaming platforms.
Here you’ll get to:
- Assist the VP, Streaming by handling day-to-day administration of key subscription and ad-supported streaming partners including but not limited to Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play, Pandora, Amazon, iHeart Radio, Napster, Soundcloud, Slacker, iHeart, YouTube, VEVO, Shazam, TouchTunes, mobile partners and more.
- Compile weekly streaming reports and analysis on each priority streaming partner to WMN Radio & Streaming and leadership teams.
- Administer and report on digital streaming promotional campaigns and new releases, from inception to completion, both inside and outside platforms; across all artists, new releases, catalog and label brands.
- Use analytical skills to read reports and provide regular and timely feedback to WMN Radio & Streaming and leadership teams concerning trends, opportunities, product performance, successes, competitive trends, and relevant market conditions.
- Maintain artist/brand channels, profiles, pages, bios and imaging across multiple streaming partners. Regularly update artist and label brand streaming profiles and playlists across all streaming platforms. Work with digital marketing team to promote new releases and streaming priorities through artist and label websites, social media, emails, and other digital platforms. Work with creative and A&R teams to create necessary assets.
- Collaborate with Warner Music Group's (WEA) account management and operations teams to coordinate efforts at streaming partners and ensure accurate and on-time delivery of new releases.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls and process department invoices and related expenses as needed.
- Organize travel arrangements for artists, managers, and contest winners for streaming account related visits, promotions, campaigns and special events.
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core values.
- Must be able to come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment.
- Attend after-hours events and meetings as necessary. Some travel required.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...