BMG - The New Music Company | Nashville, TN
Posted here March 26
Your Work at BMG
As the Coordinator, US Repertoire Registrations you will be responsible for the following items:
Responsible for the successful and timely registration of BMG’s US repertoire with worldwide Performing Rights Organizations (PRO’s) and other income sources, a critical and core component of BMG’s function as a music publisher.
USCO Registrations & Label Copy
Assist USCO team with registering PA, PaU, and SR forms for commercially released repertoire. Provide clients and partners with Label Copy via weekly monitoring of shared inbox
Data Maintenance & Cleanup
Handling any necessary system updates to songs to facilitate proper registration of songs
Review, research and provide timely responses to rights queries and information requests.
Assist in maintaining and developing the relationships with admin customers and partners.
You have a strong interest in music publishing and music publishing administration. You are comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced environment while handling a high volume of varying and sometimes complex data entry. You have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to track and follow through on multiple concurrent projects to completion.
- Understanding of music publishing and how it relates to registration data and monitoring
- Facility with MS Excel Pivot tables and Lookups functions
- Comfort with large data sets in MS Excel, iMaestro Report Writer or other data sources
- Experience with music publishing song databases, data entry and updating
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to track and manage consistently high work volumes and multiple overlapping inquires to completion
- Comfort with regular internal and external customer phone and email interactions
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
What’s In It For You
- Robust medical/dental/vision packages
- Two weeks’ vacation in year one; three weeks’ vacation in year two
- $500 fitness reimbursement
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings and Lynda.com
- Dollar for dollar match of up to 6% into 401(k) after your first year with the company
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...