Live Nation Entertainment | New York, NY
Posted here July 23
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Creative Director is a new-business driven, hyper-collaborative leader who draws out the best ideas and oversees top-notch execution on behalf of Live Nation clients in the world of live music.
This Creative Director is skilled in understanding client needs and translating key objectives into creative concepts rooted in music that come to life throughout the fan journey (experiential, digital, video, and social). This person considers themselves a hybrid with experience in both art direction and copywriting working across various brands and platforms. S/He is ahead of the latest innovations in the marketplace and integrates that knowledge into concepts that cut through the noise.
This person will oversee high-value brand pitches and is therefore responsible for managing the full creative process - from conceptualization, to pitch, and through execution. This Creative Director thrives on being client-facing with C-suite executives and has storytelling skills to effectively communicate the team’s work in a pitch presentation. Strong communication skills with both internal and external parties are key.
Most importantly, the Creative Director possesses outstanding interpersonal skills, a relentless work ethic, and a spirit of collaboration that inspires those around them to create work that represents Live Nation as a creative force in music marketing.
- Hands-on creative direction for experiential, digital, and traditional creative in the live music space
- Present and clearly articulate vision + strategy behind ideas to executive level clients and internal stakeholders
- Guide, motivate and mentor to ensure your team members perform at their peak and grow professionally. Lead and inspire teams to continually raise the creative bar and stay curious
- Educate and inspire colleagues from other Live Nation departments to help them understand, protect, and sell the strongest creative ideas to clients
- Create close partnerships across the company to work as a cohesive team and identify new opportunities for advertisers
- Curious about market developments and industry trends to identify potential partnership opportunities
- Create ideas that can become scalable executions (and revenue streams) in the future. Be willing and able to adapt to the business as it evolves over time
- 8+ years of Creative experience (art direction and/or copywriting)
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in creative, design, advertising or related field
- 1-2+ years managing and supervising people
- 3+ years of client presentation experience
- Deep understanding of the digital, video, social, content & technology space within music culture
- Track record of successful delivery of highly impactful creative on-time and within budget
- Expert in pitching and winning new business
- Proficient in experiential creative development
- Must be able to work cross-functionally across multiple departments
- Thrive in a fast-paced and creatively demanding environment with the ability to balance many projects at once under tight deadlines and production schedules
- Deep understanding and love of popular culture and live music with an ability to create work that speaks to the tastes of live music fans
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...