Creative Manager, Country
Spotify | Nashville, TN
Posted here March 26
Our Shows and Editorial team is looking for a Creative Manager to partner with our Country Programming Lead in the development and implementation of new experiences, both on-and-off the Spotify platform.
What You Will Do
- Play a critical role in defining and executing Spotify’s video programming strategy
- Work closely with Country Programming Lead to create a strong Country ecosystem on and off-platform
- Drive cultural touch points to drive Country fans back to our platform; pulse on the culture and deep understanding of how to use media/music to drive engagement
- Understand all content formats and tools to build content experience that enhance genre programming and storytelling
- Partner with Content teams to proactively develop new content experiences and programs
- Strategize with local markets and editors to elevate Country on the platform
- Work closely with marketing to coordinate efforts around specific cultural events and programming themes
- Build and manage a content calendar based around upcoming launches, editorial themes, and cultural moments
- Create metadata and publish/scheduled video content programs
- Capture, analyze and report relevant performance metrics to a broader company audience and convert these metrics into compelling content programs
Who You Are
- You are a self-starter and innovative thinker
- You have expert knowledge of Country and the culture around it
- You love music
- You love content
- You have a great eye for quality content and talent
- You have experiences programming and optimizing for engagement at a digital publisher or platform
- You have experience working with various content
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...