Customer Experience Representative - Music
Eventbrite | Nashville, TN
Posted here August 27
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform. We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find, and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, fairs, fundraisers, gaming competitions - you name it, we power it. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.
As the Eventbrite platform continues to develop and grow, we continue to build on our team of dedicated customer experience experts who are responsible for providing service and support to our growing market of music & live event customers.
From music festivals to jazz clubs, from concert halls to nightclubs, we are ticketing live music events for more than 2,000 of North America and Canada’s top music promoters and venues. We’re consultative customer experience experts, and we train and invest in our smart and savvy team to help them build successful careers here at Eventbrite.
The Music Business team at Eventbrite is delivering a market-defining solution for independent venues, promoters and festivals and our Customer Experience team is critical to the success of the business, and our event organizers. We troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring attendees have consistently great experiences with Eventbrite. No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, or chat) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick and thorough, and above all delightful.
Joining our team means doing what you love - helping people. Through phone, email and chat, you will be interfacing with ticket buyers, helping them working through various questions and enquiries. No request is the same- from helping an attendee to purchase a ticket, to identifying a venue’s accessibility policy, from researching meet-and-greet details, to helping with refund or exchange requests- this role will keep energized. Ultimately, your goal will be to guide and support our music and live event ticket buyers and send them away with a smile.
- Provide world-class service to our attendees via phone, email and chat
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Represent the voice of our attendees by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
- Identify customer service trends and provide system improvements feedback
- Bring a flexible mindset - our team relies on each other to cover and/or switch shifts in order to meet the needs of our customers and quickly adapt to changes in product and process. The only constant around here is change.
The Skill Set
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- A proactive, make-it-happen attitude
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, as well as help and teach others!
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humor
- A passion for music and live events
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...