Digital & Client Services Coordinator
Universal Music Asia Pacific | Sydney, NSW
Posted here August 27
Are you a digital media whizz who is passionate about music? Great! Excited about copyright and production music? Us too. If you’re also a meticulous administrator and are interested in a role with client-facing opportunities, then this may just be your calling!
We are looking for a creative Digital & Client Services Coordinator to manage the UPPM digital assets and provide music assistance across TV Promos, TV Production and Media Agencies for Universal Music Publishing Group.
WHERE is this amazing, one-of-a-kind opportunity based, you ask? Well, we don’t wanna brag, but our ridiculously awesome office is in the heart of Sydney and has million-dollar Harbour views...
Here’s the gist -
- Assist the team on client management, service and communication, with responsibility for key client database, specifically across TV Promos, Radio and Regional TV, Education, Post Production and Sound Studios and small to mid-size advertising/digital media agencies.
- Manage and update UPPM’s client website and provide clients assistance on support, enquiries and issues. Provide reporting when required.
- Responsible for the activation and delivery of client hard drives.
- Initiate proactive and targeted music searches to deliver business results.
- Create and deliver required promotional tools and content for social media.
- Update and maintain music, audio and data management systems.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Here is what you need -
- You have experience in Client Relations, Sales, Marketing or other related field.
- You follow the music industry, our artists and our labels.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and outstanding organisation.
- You have proven customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
- You’re a Microsoft Office super user, a social media butterfly and also a nerd for learning new systems. Exposure to digital/marketing content creation programs and CRM systems are ideal.
- You get along with all kinds of different people, collaboration is key.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...