Digital Marketing Director
The Collective | Nashville, TN
Posted here January 8
Responsible for developing strategic plans and managing all digital marketing initiatives for Collective Artist Management and their clients.
- Manage and grow all digital properties for the company and their clients, including social media sites, websites, email lists, streaming platforms,
- and more.
- Collect and monitor digital growth data and digital highlights to create regular reports for client and company review
- Attend industry events and build brand awareness of the company and clients
- Connect and develop personal relationships with contacts at digital, media & tech companies
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and/or digital marketing, within the entertainment industry is preferable.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Generate and help post daily and promotional content for clients and company
- Create and/or manage the development of visual marketing assets for digital properties, promoters, agencies, and more.
- Monitor social growth/highlights and create regular data reports
- Monitor social platform fan engagement
- Update client and company websites (news items, banners, tour dates)
- Craft and send regular e-blasts for individual client email lists.
- Generate and oversee digital marketing timelines and rollouts for Collective Artist Management roster
- Troubleshoot with clients as they need digital marketing assistance
- Represent company at digital, tech and industry events
- Report and ensure takedown of YouTube copyright and fake social media accounts
- Develop relationships with digital companies and key personnel
- Post and update tour dates for clients across all applicable sites
- Develop strategic advertising plans for key rollouts including tour, single, album, etc.
- Coordinate social posting with promoters and digital partners
- Research and evaluate new and emerging platforms to determine best use
- Assist in overall marketing efforts for all clients
- Research digital revenue generation opportunities for clients
- Monitor LNTV Network revenue and reports
- Create ideas, write, and edit blog posts Sara Evans Lifestyle blog
- Coordinate sponsored blog posts and guest bloggers with agency for Sara Evans Lifestyle blog
- Monitor VIP sales and develop promotional plans to increase awareness of availability
- Develop strategic tour marketing plans utilizing artist and local digital platforms including Pandora, Spotify, Shazam, local blogs, media, event calendars, etc.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the Besties Blog...