Digital Marketing Manager (EDM Music)
Universal Music Group | New York, NY
Posted here June 25
It’s an exciting time to join UMG as we continue shaping the future of global music entertainment. Home to some of the world’s biggest artists.
You’ll experience the following perks as a full-time UMG employee...
- Competitive Benefits – Your comprehensive benefits package will offer Medical, Dental, & Vision, as well as 30+days of PTO, a 401k savings plan with company match, & more.
- Employee Development – We’re invested in growing your career within UMG. Your engagement in L&D programs will help expand your skill set. Also, you’ll be the first to be considered when new roles open.
- Culture and Environment – You’ll enjoy our branded offices that feature UMG artists and music 24/7, employee lounges complete with video games, musical instruments, couches, free soda and coffee, free merchandise, & more.
- Social Responsibility – Your good works and engagement in various causes will be amplified by UMG’s donation-match programs, strengthening our impact throughout the world.
Casablanca Records is looking for a Manager, Digital Marketing to serve as a member of the Casablanca core marketing team located in New York, NY. This role will oversee Casablanca and its roster’s digital presence through the development of digital marketing strategy and execution. This person is responsible for creating and executing digital marketing and promotional plans across all areas of online including portals and distribution partners, artist websites, social media, new technology, CRM, SEM/SEO, third-party lifestyle, and e-commerce. The person in this position will be responsible for nurturing and leveraging relationships with the artists and online partners. They will be required to set goals and manage campaigns in an effort to optimize reach and revenue. This person will also be responsible for managing and interpreting departmental reports and partner data.
- Manage asset creation, build, and edits of online properties for artists (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, official website and other sites appropriate to artists)
- Oversee online advertising campaigns for active projects
- Compile digital marketing plans and editorial calendars for content management purposes across online properties Manage larger initiatives coming out of key marketing and distribution partners
- Supplement blog outreach and secure features with online press partners
- Assist with artist promotional activities by pitching for visits with digital partners.
- Assess, pitch, and develop new digital opportunities through online partners.
- Brainstorm and manage online promotions including contests, giveaways, and pre-saves
- Manage email marketing communications for artists
- Report on analytics across online properties to Product Manager and others as needed; ensure audience development and growth in online engagement
- Manage, analyze, and report on the performance of digital initiatives
- Community manage Casablanca's online properties and social channels (Website, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and Soundcloud).
- Manage bi-weekly email marketing communications for Casablanca Records
- Service weekly releases to club and Mixshow DJ lists
- Manage collection and delivery of assets for internal and external teams
- Assist with coordinating company events such as listening events, industry mixers, and parties
- Attend artist shows to foster relationships with management team
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Time management/Organizational skills
- Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Music Industry experience preferred
- Degree or equivalent experience preferred
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...