Digital Marketing Manager – Motown Gospel
Universal Music Group (Capitol Christian Music Group) | Brentwood, TN
Posted here January 29
Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for maximizing sales, engagement, and overall effectiveness of Motown Gospel’s artist and label brands by providing ongoing digital marketing support to connect our artists to consumers in meaningful ways.
- Provide ongoing support of priorities, major initiatives and requests to connect artists and consumers.
- Develop impressive, visually stimulating digital tools and assets, including video content, custom images, and social media campaigns to support marketing plans for each release.
- Create and implement online advertising and content strategy plans for each release, generating innovative ideas and approaches that effectively target the core consumer.
- Maintain and update all proprietary points of consumer contact including websites, social media properties, and newsletters of Motown Gospel and its artists.
- Assist with preparation of multimedia presentations for sales conferences and other special meetings.
- Initiate campaigns for priority streaming platforms to drive followers, streams, shares, and playlisting.
- Develop targeted strategy for artists’ and label’s video channels including YouTube and VEVO.
- Provide consistent feedback to label and management teams, and deliver ongoing campaigns based on trends and shifts in technological/digital marketing that impact consumer demand.
- Create and leverage content to maximize exposure with key partners for each release and leverage with all applicable online partners/influencers to deliver increased awareness and visibility for releases.
- Drive growth of label email list and all social media channels by implementing CRM campaigns and engaging content on all online platforms.
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussions and planning activities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...