iHeartMedia | Nashville, TN
Posted here March 19
The Digital Planner (DP) is responsible for campaign creation, fulfillment and monitoring of our digital network. In addition, the DP assists in the expansion and support of our advertiser base by helping develop innovative ads, presentations and collateral materials that highlight the features of our digital products. The DP also assists in day to day digital activities and provides support to the sales department.
- Develop, communicate and implement digital sales strategy and action plans for the Nashville Region.
- Monitor inventory, pricing, activation and reporting.
- Assist Sales leadership with integrated sales efforts by reviewing client proposals, attending client appointments addressing internal roadblocks to success on a local scale.
- Demonstrate digital and marketing expertise on sales calls.
- Point third-party digital partnerships; working to integrate partner assets with our own to develop optimized campaign strategies based on customer needs.
- Optimize and bid on Facebook/Instagram and Twitter ad campaigns to promote clients’ social content through our iHeartRadio brands.
- Coordinate receipt of artwork and traffic instructions from clients to meet scheduling deadlines.
- Assists in creative idea generation and, in some cases, design of collateral material for clients (in conjunction with sales and creative) that deliver effective copy for desired messages
- Completes all Digital related WEB Proof of Performance (POP) procedures for customers.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to manage production workflow, timelines and schedules.
- Knowledge of graphic design and Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Knowledge of research tools to inform proposal development.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at written and verbal communication.
- Skilled at analytics and reporting (e.g., preparing performance reports for digital products).
- Knowledge of social and online media (e.g., how to utilize to engage with online audiences).
- Knowledge of Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) is a plus,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of placing Facebook advertising is a plus.
- Strong Digital advertising acumen.
- Proficient with Excel and Power Point.
- Flexibility : Adapting to changing demands and circumstances without difficulty and maintaining composure and effectiveness under demanding circumstances.
- Self-Management : Using personal management skills to effectively complete tasks necessary to the success of the organization in an orderly manner. Organizing details and bringing order to complex and competing demands.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Interacting well with others to achieve goals with minimal conflict and confrontation.
- Technical Expertise: Synthesizing knowledge of the field and presenting it in an appropriate manner. Handling collection, analysis, and presentation of organizational data that enhances decision making. Having a technical impact beyond the immediate department or group.
- Communication: Interacting with others through verbal and non-verbal means to present information in an engaging and understandable manner. The use of listening and other attending behaviors to gain a shared understanding of the topic at hand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications and/or combination of 2-4 years of relevant Advertising or Marketing professional and educational experience.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...