Manager, Digital Strategy
Sony Music Entertainment | Nashville, TN
Posted here November 6
The music world is plugged in. Online, we encounter fresh new artists and listen to their music, we watch our favorite music videos, we find out concert dates, and we interact with music fans and musicians. Leading country music company Sony Music Nashville is looking for a creative, detailed, and innovative professional who can help us make a direct impact on our artists’ sales and success in the online world.
- Are you aware of, involved with, and curious about the latest technology trends in digital media?
- Have you had success developing creative online marketing campaigns and managing social media platforms?
- Do you enjoy analyzing data to help you better understand consumers’ digital behavior?
- Do you have some technical skills such as HTML coding, Photoshop and video editing?
- Are you a highly organized worker who can keep up with many small details in the midst of a large project?
If so, then consider this rewarding position in our marketing department!
The Manager of Digital Strategy will be part of a team responsible for implementing digital strategy and revenue-generating campaigns for our roster of country music artists. We are looking for an individual who wants to take social and digital marketing to new levels of measurability, effectiveness and profitability.
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.