Director - Sales & Sponsorship
Live Nation Entertainment | Nashville, TN
Posted here July 23
We are open to other locations, please don't hesitate to apply if you live outside the state of Tennessee and possess the necessary qualifications and skill set.
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
As a member of the AC Entertainment team, this successful sponsorship sales professional will be responsible for creating and selling branded, high-impact music marketing programs across our Tennessee properties.
- Create, package and sell dynamic solution-based music marketing programs at Live Nation owned and/or operated venues in Tennessee. Core inventory includes a mix of venue assets, consumer promotions and digital media.
- Identify, qualify and engage senior level decision makers at brands and agencies in a strategic manner.
- Meet or exceed revenue and key account goals annually.
- Craft sales presentations that creatively and distinctly differentiate and communicate unique assets to targeted prospects.
- Educate / position AC Entertainment/Live Nation capabilities to the sponsor/advertiser marketplace; demonstrate the branding values of live music to create unique marketing value Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close integrated sponsorship platforms that will keep you performing at optimal levels.
- Oversee account contracts, invoicing, and receivables.
- BA degree required, advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of Sponsorship Sales experience with extensive venue sales accomplishments
- A reputation as a "go-getter" and "rainmaker"
- Proven track record of successfully working with brands to create, sell and execute best-in-class innovative venue-based marketing programs and promotions
- Excellent relationships with senior level marketing executives at relevant companies located in or doing business in the assigned markets
- Key agency contacts with media buyers, planners and senior media management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
- Sufficient understanding of media / advertising buys to communicate value of sponsorship vs. pure media as a marketing solution
- Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- High energy and a personality that thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated high-level relationship building and negotiating skills
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...