iHeartMedia | New York, NY
Posted here December 4
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional executive administrative and project management support and serves as the “gatekeeper” to all things related to the NY-based executive team. Oversees special projects and organizes and coordinates executive outreach through external relations efforts
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executive team including, but not limited to managing an active calendar of appointments, managing & organizing meetings, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that may be extremely confidential at times and, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the executives’ schedule is followed and respected.
- Works closely and effectively with executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Makes appropriate changes to the executives’ schedule as conflicts arise.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda and minutes of senior management team meetings, off-sites and all-staff meetings.
- Anticipates the needs of the executives when they are out of office and provides up-to-date check-ins and daily itineraries.
- Managing the Processing & Payment of all invoices for the Marketing Dept
View full listing here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.