Capitol Christian Music Group / Universal Music Group | Nashville, TN
Posted here December 11
Are you an enthusiastic CPA? Are you looking for an employer that fosters your career growth and provides upward mobility opportunities? Are you passionate about music?
...If so, we'd love to connect with you.
Universal Music Group is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Capitol Christian Music Group in Brentwood, Tennessee.
This position is ideal for a Senior Public Accountant looking to transition into private industry.
In this role... You'll be responsible for core accounting and financial reporting functions within the areas of the financial close process, financial consolidations, budgets, & reporting support.
To be successful... You should have proven financial and technical accounting hand-on experience, as well as critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, & strong communication/collaboration skills.
You’ll experience the following perks as a full-time UMG employee...
- Competitive Benefits – Your comprehensive benefits package will offer Medical, Dental, & Vision, as well as 30+ days of PTO, a 401k savings plan with company match, & more.
- Employee Development – We’re invested in growing your career within UMG. Your engagement in L&D programs will help expand your skill set. Also, you’ll be the first to be considered when new roles open.
- Culture and Environment – You’ll enjoy our branded offices that feature UMG artists and music 24/7, employee lounges complete with video games, musical instruments, couches, free soda and coffee, free merchandise, & more.
- Social Responsibility – Your good works and engagement in various causes will be amplified by UMG’s donation-match programs, strengthening our impact throughout the world.
- You're the main liaison between our regional/global accounting offices and your local team for all internal reporting matters. You'll be instrumental throughout the month/quarter/year financial close process and play a significant role in the planning and forecasting cycles.
- Preparing financial close review book, documents, ancillary schedules, journal entries, account reconciliations, narratives, & plan deck.
- Ensuring that data is accurate and aligns with our company accounting policies and your group plan assumptions.
- Reviewing financial results and preparing written analysis and commentaries for management within the local/regional/global reporting deadlines.
- Enhancing the documentation of key internal controls, various processes, & procedures.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.