Futureshirts | Nashville, TN
Posted here June 11
A division of Futureshirts, offering artists, brands, labels, and events a personalized & innovative approach to marketing, commerce & creative. With service & technology at our center, our goal is to help our clients connect with, grow & monetize their audiences with engaging content, on-brand storylines, unique experiences & compelling product offerings.
The FS Digital / Futureshirts Team
Futureshirts exists to innovate for clients. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing creativity, kindness, and service through hard work for a common goal. Futureshirts seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries… At Futureshirts, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving business.
Futureshirts creates exceptional service and products because its employees listen to exceptional ideas from all parties involved in the creative process.
This role creates and executes unique and compelling marketing campaigns that ‘wow’ our clients and pushes boundaries. A Marketer is proactive and works to stay ahead of his/her client(s) by listening and perfecting details, generating ideas to drive content, engagement and revenue, interacting to present marketing, creative, and commerce services/solutions, and truly exists to serve the client, and the FS Team, making all parties believers!
- Offers a great client experience including meetings and ongoing communication to discuss priorities, strategy, and upcoming initiatives.
- Leverage relationships and experience to assist in business development and new client acquisition strategy and meetings.
- Provide demographic analysis of Client’s fanbase and advise/develop Client branding, storylines, and content accordingly.
- Develop innovative creative marketing campaigns to drive high audience engagement, consumer loyalty, and consumption.
- Develop and execute a well-balanced and strategic social media content calendars that incorporate lifestyle content, promotional messaging, content releases, partner messaging, and more.
- Work with the Client’s Promotion and Publicity team to ensure all promotional items and press coverage are promoted and executed in an effective and engaging manner.
- Manage email database and create and implement email campaigns driving general awareness of Client, tour and content promotion, and merchandise sales.
- Develop, implement and monitor strategic paid media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords and emerging platforms to achieve agreed upon Client goals.
- Manage cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch.
- Manage marketing budgets and work within budget limits.
- Provide ongoing direction and ideation for photo and video content, and provide digital assistance on location as needed, and aid with content capture.
- Work with graphic designers to develop all assets for marketing/advertising collateral and online properties including social content/banners, banner ads, social ads, website, webstore, and sales/streaming platforms for a cohesive design look overall.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients
- Assist clients with maintenance of online properties including social platforms, website, and webstore.
- Procurement of relative assets internally and externally for websites, webstores, and marketing campaigns
- Compile and analyze reporting and tracking metrics for all campaigns, sales, advertising, and online initiatives to maximize results.
- Monitor social properties daily to ensure all spam/inappropriate comments are removed.
- Participate in team meetings and other applicable FS Digital / Futureshirts meetings.
- Assist in event(s), tasks, and functions regarding FS Digital / Futureshirts
- Kind, Helpful, Servant hearted
- Passionate music fan
- Internally motivated
- Strong understanding and experience in running a digital campaign, from development to execution, using social, mobile, video, advertising, and music consumption platforms.
- Ability to use latest consumer technology platforms to build and share brand storylines.
- Be able to think creatively and outside the box in terms of marketing and digital ideas.
- Experience managing a high volume of clients/priorities in a fast-paced environment, while collaborating with diverse teams.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in music, entertainment, or advertising.
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent communication AND service
- Solid leadership and persuasion skills
- Positive and productive
- Above average problem-solving abilities
- Strong time management / organizational skills
- A desire to have staff and clients LOVE you
- Fun to be around and enjoyable to work with…
- A desire to Win!
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...