Global Royalty Analyst
Capitol Christian Music Group | Brentwood, TN
Posted here April 9
We are looking for a motivated person to work as part of the Global Royalty team. The Analyst will be responsible for the processing of incoming royalty statements for designated territories. The right candidate will be skilled at processing, gathering, reviewing and presenting royalty data in an organized manner. They should have an eye for detail along with the ability to identify data trends and anomalies. The ability to work timetables and successfully deal with ad hoc requests is essential for this role. This position reports to the Global Royalty Manager.
- Oversee incoming royalty statement processing for designated territories.
- Work closely with Data Services and Team Coordinators to ensure the accuracy of data captured in UMPG systems.
- Royalty statement reconciliations.
- Liaise with local offices, as necessary, regarding statement queries and royalty runs.
- Perform royalty runs for designated territories, adhering to timetables.
- Identify and address calculation errors and maintain suspense balances.
- Investigate, validate and process adjustments submitted by local offices.
- Ensure review and control procedures are carried out for designated territories.
- Assist with training of new staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Advanced data management and Excel skills required.
- Strong analytical background. Excellent organizational skills. Detail orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly, and work proactively.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Overtime as required.
- 1-2 years music publishing company experience in a royalty admin related role preferred.
- 4-year college degree; Business/Accounting focus preferred but not required.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...