Hatch Show Print | Nashville, TN
Posted here January 29
HATCH SHOW PRINT at the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum has an opening for a full-time and part-time non-exempt Sales Associate positions available.
The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum seeks to collect, preserve, and interpret the evolving history and traditions of country music. Through exhibits, publications, and educational programs, the museum teaches its diverse audiences about the enduring beauty and cultural importance of country music. See all available opportunities here: Employment.
Founded in 1879, Hatch Show Print is a Nashville icon and one of the oldest continually operating letterpress printing companies in existence. Our retail store sells over 100 styles of posters, both historic and contemporary, as well as other in-house printed cards, notebooks and related product.
Specific Job Duties
- Punctuality and reliability are a must • Candidates will possess excellent customer services skills
- Outgoing and friendly people will be the most successful
- Weekend and evening availability will be required
- Knowledge of Windows-based programs will be helpful
- Knowledge of letterpress, printing and design will be helpful
- High School diploma
- 1+ years of directly related experience
- 3+ years of experience
- College course work or degree
- Experience with sales, marketing, purchasing or buying
Essential Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and abilities needed for success in the position):
- Ability to multi task and problem solve
- Upbeat and energetic
- Team player
- Strong communication skills a must
- This job will require working with the public and staff members
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and some holidays
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...