Income Tracking Manager
BMG - The New Music Company | Nashville, TN
Posted here April 9
Your Work at BMG
As the Manager, Income Tracking US, you will be responsible for ensuring that income due to BMG clients for use of their song in a film, concert or commercial has been properly set up for payment and reported timely and accurately.
The position reports to the Senior Director, Income Tracking US and is based in Nashville, TN or New York, NY.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manage sync collections, live performance, and commercial jingles.
- Support on ad hoc inquiries as needed.
- Interaction with internal and external administration teams.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative to streamline processes.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- You hold yourself and others accountable.
- You are able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Highly advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of database/BI software or Counterpoint products is helpful, but not a must.
- 1-3 years music publishing or recording experience, ideally in Income Tracking, Royalty or other analytical role.
- Performance Rights experience preferred.
What’s In It For You
- Robust medical/dental/vision packages
- Two weeks’ vacation in year one; three weeks’ vacation in year two
- $500 fitness reimbursement
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings and Lynda.com
- Dollar for dollar match of up to 6% into 401(k) after your first year with the company
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...