Licensing Associate (Inside Sales)
ASCAP | Nashville, TN
Posted here November 13
Established in 1914, ASCAP is the first and leading Performing Rights Organization (PRO) in the United States. ASCAP protects the rights of its members by licensing and distributing royalties for the non-dramatic public performances of their copyrighted works. As a Licensing Associate, you will act as liaison between music users and copyright owners. You will call on dance schools, restaurants, bars, hotels and other businesses that play music in order to sell performing rights licenses.
- Generate new business through the sale of performing rights licenses to music users
- Research and pursue new business prospects
- Moderate salary base with a generous monthly commission that can greatly enhance annual compensation total
- Commission is based upon: meeting and/or exceeding monthly standards and meeting and/or exceeding monthly revenue goals
- Full-time, employees are eligible for a generous benefit package including: 25 days of paid time off, 401k, retirement savings program, medical, dental and vision coverage
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.