Manager, Ad Effectiveness
Pandora | Chicago, IL
Posted here March 5
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We are seeking a talented Ad Effectiveness Manager who will help lead insights-driven campaign studies across various media programs. The ideal candidate is someone with substantial experience in online research, thrives amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment, and is naturally inquisitive. If you are an engaged team-player and like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
- Coordinate projects with internal teams across multiple research vendors
- Provide expertise on research methodology, results interpretation, and performance insights
- Ensure that research projects adhere to established timelines and best practices in the setup phase
- Possess the ability to manage and deliver multiple advertising effectiveness studies simultaneously
- Serve as a consultant to the Pandora sales team, as well as external clients & agencies, to execute impactful campaign research
- Maintain norms and benchmarks by industry to give context to individual campaign performance.
- Identify new methods for optimizing brand campaigns through meta-analysis across studies to better understand drivers of brand lift
- Support the creation of sales presentations to present results and strategic insights, next steps and competitive analysis
- Proactively identify new resources and methodologies that advance business goals
- Manage ad effectiveness research implementation and delivery
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a digital analytics role, focusing on supporting ad sales
- 3+ years of experience in conducting and analyzing online research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus exceptional analytical abilities
- Detail oriented, with a talent for crafting insightful stories from data
- Proficiency with comScore Media Metrix/PlanMetrix, Nielsen @Plan, and Doubleclick highly desirable
- Client management and consulting
- Strong quantitative market research experience ideally focused on digital media measurement or brand advertising research
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Proven ability to maximize utility of a broad range of research resources
- Educational Requirements
- MBA preferred
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...