Manager/Associate Director, Brand Partnerships
Warner Music Group | Los Angeles, CA
Posted here July 23
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
A Little Bit About Our Team
The Brand Partnerships team is responsible for creating best-in-class opportunities for partnerships in the area of brand, sports, endorsements, social media, advertising plus much more for artists across the Warner Bros. records roster.
Why This Could Be Your Next Big Break
Reporting to the EVP of Strategic Marketing, the Associate Director of Brand Partnerships will be a strategic and creative thinker, responsible for helping to create and execute multi-platform brand campaigns for artists across the Warner Bros. Records (WBR) roster. This individual will need to develop compelling ideas, pitch materials and presentations that support the sales efforts of the Brand Partnerships Department as well as manage sold programs, including event sponsorship and activations, social media campaigns, music video partnerships and branded content initiatives and more. In addition, the perfect candidate will be required to cultivate relationships with brands that generate media impressions and revenue for key WBR artist projects and be on the front lines selling music video product placements and event sponsorships.
Here You’ll Get To
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with agencies and brand marketing executives to breed strategic marketing or revenue opportunities for WBR and its artists.
- Create impressive pitch materials including presentations, one-sheets, roster reviews, release schedules and brand partnership alerts on a daily basis.
- Develop strategic social media, content, event, tour, retail, PR and product placement partnership ideas for brand and agency clients as well as artists.
- Work with brand/agency clients, artist managers/agents, in-house marketing directors and other key internal departments to manage and execute sold programs from beginning to end.
- Research new brand partnership opportunities and important contacts to help drive revenue for WBR.
- Secure product placement partners for music videos and sponsorship partners for WBR events
- Oversee the revenue tracker for the Strategic Marketing Department.
- Handle invoices to ensure WBR receives payment for sold programs.
Rockstar Candidates Will Have
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- An understanding of data and the role it plays in partnering artists with brands.
- Stellar project management and organizational skills
- A detail and deadline-oriented mindset
- A willingness to travel
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Keynote, InDesign and Photoshop
- 3-5 years of agency and/or brand partnerships experience
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Bachelor’s degree
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...