Concord Music, KIDZ BOP | New York, NY
Posted here July 2
We are looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to work at KIDZ BOP, a Concord Music Company!
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of marketing, entertainment, PR or brand experience (past internship experience will be considered). Position will report to Director of Marketing. Successful candidate is a creative self-starter who can work on multiple projects simultaneously.
KIDZ BOP is the #1 music brand for kids, featuring today’s biggest hits “sung by kids for kids.” KIDZ BOP has sold over 19 million albums and generated over 1 Billion streams, since the family-friendly music brand debuted in 2001. The best-selling series has had 24 Top 10 debuts on the Billboard 200 Chart; only three artists in history—The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Barbra Streisand—have had more Top 10 albums.
The KIDZ BOP Kids are the face and voice of the best-selling brand! These talented kids record albums, star in TV commercials and music video, create family-friendly content for the KIDZ BOP YouTube channel and host KIDZ BOP Radio on SiriusXM. Catch the KIDZ BOP Kids live on their annual tour, where they bring the KIDZ BOP concert experience to thousands of fans across North America. Billboard Magazine has named The KIDZ BOP Kids the “#1 Kids’ Artist” for seven consecutive years. KIDZ BOP is a Concord Music Company.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales, PR, Licensing, Production & Live Touring departments on all day-to-day activities
- Project manage all album releases, including management of asset deliverables schedule, label copy and metadata creation and proofing of packaging
- Help manage brand's social media & digital campaigns
- Manage KIDZ BOP website and KIDZ BOP Live App
- Create and circulate weekly KIDZ BOP marketing update
- Work closely with the Live Events team on their national 2018 KIDZ BOP Kids Tour
- Assist in the development and organization of marketing, press and collateral materials including OMKs, marketing plans, one sheets and newsletters.
- Manage trade show and conference schedules
- Assist PR department with press mailings, managing media database and press release distribution
- Light administrative duties
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...