Marketing Manager, Concerts and Special Events
Tennessee Performing Arts Center | Nashville, TN
Posted here January 15
The Marketing Manager for Concerts and Special Events is responsible for managing the media and advertising needs for interested clients who come in through Programming, Event Sales and Services, TPAC Presents Series and War Memorial Auditorium (WMA) Presents series.
This is a very important role because it’s an increasingly more vital bridge between Programming, Event Sales and Services and Marketing. The position also oversees the development, recruitment and management of other ancillary audience-development strategies.
- Helps manage department budgets for areas of oversight, meeting or exceeding budgeted goals. Manages WMA Institutional Budget and collaborates with Broadway Marketing Manager on TPAC Presents Shows.
- Creates a marketing and promotions strategy for rental clients and TPAC/WMA Presented shows, maintaining an open, successful working relationship with rental clients/promoters/press agents
- Develops WMA and TPAC Presents social networking presence in coordination with the Online Engagement Manager, and sometimes external clients through a business development plan to support audience development and create brand awareness, including overseeing the development of fresh, exciting social media/web content
- Develops ancillary events which foster new relationships for sponsors, music industry executives, and audience members
- Commits to excellence when positioning the TPAC and War Memorial Auditorium brands
- Reviews strategies to overcome inevitable obstacles
- Assists in the creation and fulfillment of sponsorship proposals, cultivating and nurturing strong relationships with sponsors
- Integrates marketing initiatives and programs with other key departments such as communications, box office, education, event services, concessions, etc.
- Coordinates Attic Session Video Series with the Digital Content Manager and Programming team, researching and helping to secure artists, secure appropriate approvals, conduct interviews, and oversee release and distribution
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...