Live Nation | New York, NY
Posted here November 13
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Marketing Manager reports directly to the venue General Manager and the National Director of Marketing. This person will be responsible for creating marketing plans including: advertising, promotions, publicity, social media and media buying for Live Nation concerts, including developing and executing events and non-traditional programming in and around the venue. The Marketing Manager needs to track spends and allocate funds for individual show budgets. Additionally, the Marketing Manager needs to be able to build strong relationships and communicate with many partners throughout the greater New York areas.
Additionally, the Marketing Manager needs to:
- Be intimately familiar the New York DMA and other outlying markets, including relationship building efforts with key media and local influencers.
- Be familiar with live concert marketing and event planning
- Prepare and execute unique, comprehensive marketing and promotional campaigns for Live Nation concerts within designated territory.
- Implement digital marketing & social media strategies including the distribution of targeted e-cards, bi-weekly newsletters to the Live Nation database & social media engagement/content management
- Work with the venues to create brand awareness and marketing opportunities.
- Create, monitor and adjust advertising budgets as needed.
- Work with other team members to coordinate effective promotions and take advantage of related promotional inventory.
- Comfortably and intelligently buy media including, but not limited to, radio, TV, print, outdoor and online.
- Coordinate with other team members to create, develop, and implement new online marketing strategies including the distribution of targeted e-cards and weekly newsletters to the Live Nation database.
- Work closely with the New York/New Jersey marketing team in cross-promoting relevant events.
- Coordinate grass roots marketing efforts with local market contacts.
- Craft, distribute and track press releases to media outlets.
- Work closely with the team to create and implement ticketing promotions and programs.
- Assist in the development and fulfillment of sponsorship programs.
- Coordinate pre-show/day of show press with independent publicists and managers for Live Nation concerts.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.