Marketing Project Manager
Concord Music | New York, NY
Posted here August 6
Concord Music seeks an experienced Marketing Project Manager to support the music publishing and brand management business. The Marketing Project Manager reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Business Development.
- Day to day project management for the brands and legacy of Rodgers & Hammerstein, Irving Berlin, Marvin Hamlisch along with other musical theater legends.
- Day to day project management for the brands of THE SOUND OF MUSIC, OKLAHOMA!, THE KING AND I, SOUTH PACIFIC.
- Drive and track projects with film studios, record labels on anniversaries, re-releases and promotions.
- Maintain calendar of events and manage project logistics
- Coordinate logistics for campaigns with First Class Productions (Broadway and Touring productions.)
- Day to day logistics with consumer facing licensors.
- Work in coordination with the Social Media team on content creation and scheduling
- Plan logistics and execute YouTube series.
- Liase with music partners including DSP’s and print publishers.
- Schedule digital releases through TuneCore
- Manage Shazam and Spotify Accounts
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant music experience
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Experienced in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with social media best practices
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of music industry and publishing specific business
- Passion for Music of all genres, interest in Musical Theater
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...