Merch Production Coordinator
Warner Music Group | Burbank, CA
Posted here April 2
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Job Title: Merch Production Coordinator - APG
Reports To: VP, Merch Production
Department: Merch Productions
A little bit about our team:
Merch Production is responsible for having all merchandise manufactured for any distribution channel: tour, VIP, eCommerce, retail as well as record label promotions and corporate events. Working closely with WMAS Product Managers, eCommmerce team, Retail Sales and various Corporate divisions.
Why this could be your next big break:
WMG’s Merch group has built an excellent reputation for managing merch programs for a wide variety of artists across all genres. It is an expanding business growing double digits YOY that involves constant communication with a large group of internal partners and large number of vendors to ensure successful delivery to the consumer. This role requires quick reaction, commitment and daily problem solving.
Here you’ll get to:
- You will source vendors, solicit quotes, process purchase orders and determine delivery methods
- You will manage APG projects for tour, dtc, retail and special events.
- You will field Product Manager requests
- You will develop and maintain internal relationships with Product Managers, Art Department, Tour Managers, eCommerce Team, Warehouse, Accounting and Label representatives.
- You will locate, develop and maintain vendor relationships
- You will track production schedule daily
- You will stay current on apparel trends, styles and inventory
- You will collect and distribute packing slips and tracking info for all orders
- You will process incoming retail orders.
- You will participate in team meetings and special projects
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- You are c ustomer focused at all times
- You have strong organizational, time management and attention to detail
- You have excellent multi tasking skills and problem solving skills
- You have ability to maintain focus and accuracy in fast moving/high stress environment
- You have strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- You are a team player and willing to take direction
- You have Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have ability to learn new software systems
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Print knowledge (screen print, sublimation, DTG, offset and/or digital)
- Production experience
- Music Merch experience
- Streetwear Fashion knowledge
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...