iHeartMedia | Charlotte, NC
Posted here December 4
Exposure to a broad range of media/radio disciplines.
- Rotates through various radio functions or focuses on one specific area, e.g., sales, programming, events, etc.
- Conducts research & analysis.
- Assists in general office tasks.
- Prepares & delivers reports as required.
- Learns job processes/requirements in assigned functions.
- Serves as an apprentice in assigned function.
- May work with other interns on projects.
- Assists in developing and broadening interest in iHeartMedia.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit
- Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines
- Innovation & Creativity
- Leadership in peer relationships
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
- Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
Thanks for subscribing to the Job Forum... enter at www.musicbizbesties.com/job-forum (& make sure to bookmark the page to check back frequently!)