Part Time Ticket Services Specialist
Nashville Symphony | Nashville, TN
Posted here April 2
Our Mission: The Nashville Symphony inspires, entertains, and educates through excellence in musical performance.
Led by Music Director Giancarlo Guerrero and President and CEO Alan D. Valentine, the Nashville Symphony has established an international profile with its innovative programming and steadily expanding discography. Founded in 1946, the 83-member orchestra is today the largest performing arts nonprofit in the state of Tennessee. With 140 performances annually, the Symphony’s concert schedule encompasses a diverse mix of classical, pops, jazz and family programs, along with extensive community outreach efforts.
- Answer customer service calls in phone queue
- Fulfill ticket orders and assist in distribution of single and season tickets.
- Maintain high levels of customer service as well as continued maintenance and education on product to help meet budgeted goals of organization
- Participate in daily Box Office operation shifts and night-of-show Box Office duties.
- Assist Box Office Manager in ensuring that ticketing needs are met for sponsors, VIPs, artists and staff.
- May participate in night-of-show box office supervisor rotation.
- Responsible for specific tasks assigned at time of hire
- High school diploma
- Candidate must have background in a customer service related profession
- 1-2 years box office or ticket services experience preferred
- Some knowledge of symphonic music preferred
- Knowledge of Tessitura preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Committed to superb customer service and quality of work
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess highly effective interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities required
- Must be able to work night and weekend shifts
- Must be able to work a minimum of three shifts, 12-15 hours per week
- Flexible schedule that includes availability for some day and some night shifts preferred
To view full job listing and apply click here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...