Live Nation Entertainment | New York, NY
Posted here April 9
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Producer will work with Senior Executive Producer on to advance, manage and direct successful executions of all experiential activations and/or custom events assigned. He/She will coordinate with Sales, Account Management, and Marketing Solutions teams as well as liaise with relevant venue and festival contacts. Programs range from one-off events at Live Nation venues or unique locations, experiential sponsor activations at music festivals, traveling brand presence on sponsored artist tours, high-end parties for clients, music events created for content capture and more.
- Liaise with client, account management team, marketing solutions and venues for each specific assignment.
- Lead RFP process for fabrication including evaluation and granting.
- Execution of budgets for events or activations (vendors, permits, labor, fabrication, etc)
- Advance all production and operational elements such as power, heavy equipment, WIFI, for activation with festival staff.
- Procure all supplies, staffing, custom décor items, trucking, lighting, audio as per budget constraints.
- Manage all on site staff including Brand Ambassadors, Security, FOH staff, stagehands, etc. Ensure training as needed and onsite supervision.
- Must have clear understanding of logistics, fabrication, installation/tear down in multiple environments.
- Monitor competitive trends in the event business; identify and target emerging new marketing, and experiential trends
- BA Degree required
- 8+ years of experience in event and experiential concepting, budgeting and production with an established record of success
- Superior project and time management skills
- Adept in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel
- Experience working with recognizable global brands
- Knowledge of music and entertainment marketing preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Must be available to work occasional weekends and evenings, with ability to travel
- Highly effective at managing multiple projects at one time
- Team player orientation
- Ability to leverage existing industry relationships
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...